WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes week 42
Started by Lankaster

Lankaster

Lankaster

Admin Member
Last Seen
14 Oct 2024
Topics

Good [timezone] everyone.

I'm writing this while barely awake enough to comprend words. Sleep is overratered anyway. (Do not take half awake me's advice)

As usual, the month change is a busy time, so expect that to be reflected in the daily changes.

Changes

Monday 30th September

- Wrote last weeks updates and changes, and updated the top 3 chat and voice chatter roles.

- Ender mind was officially added to the softban list (it was softbanned before, just not on the list)

- A website for revamp was worked on

- The server resource pack was updated for October and uploaded to the server

Tuesday 1st October

- The discord icon was changed to a spooky icon

- Old nation quests were removed, and the new months ones were added.

- Nation leaderboard was reset

- An announcement was made about the results from the pro vs anti wolfqueen quests, and the leaderboard was cleared and removed from the sidebar

- Operator permissions were removed from an ex-staff member's alt account

- The server was paid for

- Origin password was changed

- @Cirawynn and I worked on putting in three reworked strongholds

- An announcement was made about the Cira quests

Wednesday 2nd October

- @DoomSlayer4 Passed trial! Be sure to congratulate them if you haven't yet. They've been a great help to the staff team.

- More nation quests were added

Thursday 3rd October

- Stone chests were replaced

- Mods in the "other" catogory were looked into for revamp

Friday 4th October

- Rewards were added to the Cira quests

- Even more nation quests were added

- A loottable datapack was added to the server to add custom loottables

- Replaced the empty lootr chests in the reworked strongholds with ones with custom loot tables added by the above mentioned datapack. (I reccomend checking these out, some unique items can be found there) 

Saturday 5th October

Finally slowing down. Nothing outside the usual happened today

Sunday 6th October

- Results from a staff origin questionnaire were compiled and discussed

Other

Tickets

In the last 7 days, we have had 36 open tickets, 13 of these are still open. Of these tickets, 18 were origin changes

Discord

In the last seven days, we have had a total of 8,896 messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 27.60 hours in VC.

The three most active chatting channels this week were General with 3,636 messages, Staff Hell with 1,512 messages and Other Games with 516 messages. 

The top chatters this week were @Shewolf117 with 1,144 messages, @DoomSlayer4 with 869 messages and Myself with 725 messages. 

The three most active voice channels this week were Movie Nights with 8.80 hours, Event Stage with 7.82 hours and Study Hall with 4.58 hours. 

The three top voice chatters this week were @Shewolf117 with 3.87 hours, @Chaos_o with 3.50 hours and @l.m.n.24 with 3.18 hours.

Lankaster · 10 days ago