WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes week 41
Started by Lankaster

Lankaster

Lankaster

Admin Member
Last Seen
14 Oct 2024
Topics

Good [timezone] everyone.

Second week of me writing the updates and changes. I really got thrown it to the deep end last week with one of the busiest weeks. Lucky this week was a bit quieter as most staff were still recovering from last week.

Changes

Monday 23th September

- Wrote last weeks updates and changes, and updated the top 3 chat and voice chatter roles.

Tuesday 24th September

Staff took a collective day off today

Wednesday 25th September

Another day off! Look at us go taking a break.

Thursday 26th September

Okay back in action today

- A case of ban evasion was loctated, and the person was banned again.

- The revamp worlgen datapack was worked on

- Origin changes were done

Friday 27th September

Another day with nothing notable happening, so count this as another day off.

Saturday 28th September

- A certain something was added to the server in preparation for the coming month

- Lore was recorded

Sunday 29th September

Like it should be, sunday was treated as a day off by staff this week, we did prepare for next week though today.

Other

Tickets

In the last 7 days, we have had 24 open tickets, 13 of these are still open. Of these tickets, 8 were origin changes

Discord

In the last seven days, we have had a total of 10,402 messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 34.23 hours in VC.

The three most active chatting channels this week were General with 3,325 messages, Staff Break Room with 1,335 messages and Other Games with 1,058 messages. 

The top chatters this week were @solarizer0 with 1,088 messages, @DoomSlayer4 with 1,052 messages and Myself with 988 messages. 

The three most active voice channels this week were Event Stage with 24.02 hours, Other Games - The Better one with 5.43 hours and Minecraft VC with 2.53 hours. 

The three top voce chatters this week were @dinnerbone2845 with 3.33 hours, @Flyvee with 3.05 hours and Myself again with 2.92 hours.

Lankaster · 17 days ago