WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes week 39
Started by WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

Owner Trial Mod Member
Last Seen
17 Oct 2024
Topics

Gooood [timezone] everyone!

Hope you all had a good week lets get right to it

Changes

Monday 9th September

- Added a new "Top Voice Chatter" role

- Changes statistics side board screen thing to change page slower so that people have a chance to read them. 

Tuesday 10th September

- Stunning was fixed to return to level 3

- Re-enabled greater imbued 

- Fixed general category perms for staff

Wednesday 11th September

- Changed Quest rewards for AntiVPro WQ as some were bugged

- Gave admins perms for general category (the fix I did on Tuesday didn't actualy work)

- Added instructions to some quests for clarification. 

- A test pack was made for the revamp, one with generation/biome mods and one with structure/mobs mods

Thursday 12th September

- Fixed Ledger permissions ingame so that Trials can check stuff correctly

- Made a ticket about datapack priority with bisect about a revamp thing

Friday 13th September

- Reset the restart schedule to get it back to o clock rather than 20 past. (please report to me in the discord when it starts slipping again)

- Started work on some new "scavenger hunt" quests

Saturday 14th September

Staff took a holiday and had a game evening

- Karaoke night was hosted

Sunday 15th September

- Looked into and discussed (and came to somewhat of a decision) with what enchant mods/what direction to take enchanting for the revamp with Sol, Ash, Flyvee and Jessie

Other

Tickets

In the last 7 days, we have had 29 open tickets, 11 of these are still open. Of these tickets, 11 were origin changes. 

Discord

In the last seven days, we have had a total of 16,046 messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 107.63 hours in VC.

The three most active chatting channels this week were General with 5097 messages, Break Room with 2363 messages and Juice Bar <18 with 1797 messages. 

The top chatters this week were Myself with 2403 messages, @DoomSlayer4 with 2029 messages and @ceno9 with 1941 messages. 

The three most active voice channels this week were Juice Bar <18 with 39 hours, Event Stage with 33.28 hours and Staff Hang Out with 16.38 hours. 

The three top voce chatters this week were @LPL070 with 10.53 hours, @pimpeknewerdaj with 10.13 hours and myself with 9.47 hours. 

WolfQueen1896 · about 1 month ago