WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes week 29
Started by WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

Owner Trial Mod Member
Last Seen
17 Oct 2024
Topics

Hello again all!

Been much busier this week as I come back from my break and get started on the backlog of stuff ignored (no shade towards my staff, all joking, no worries)

Changes

Monday 8th July

- The shops were cleared and players were evicted from their shops. The landlord was harsh that day. 

- Trade quests were added for Frostfall, IceWhisper, Livyatan, Soulpyre, Whisperwind, Waxweaver, Wickpiercer, Dormant Relic, Righteous Relic, Tainted Relic, Sunfire and Harbinger. 

- Craftable Blackstone and Gilded Blackstone were added to the server

- Suggestions in the discord were looked over and closed where necessary. 

Here Bisect changed our panel, and in doing so, when I re-opened the world, I accidentally did so in a vanilla setting - I did not change the java back to the fabric java we use, and so we had to reset the world back to Monday morning, undoing all the world mentioned above. 

Tuesday 9th July

- Re-added the craftable Blackstone and gilded Blackstone

- A "pay to play" ticket system was added to 3 of the minigames on minigame island

- Two more mini-games were built

- The shop owners who did not pay their rent were re-evicted

- Restart warnings (which were broken before the switch) were fixed. 

- Asked Bisect if we could pay extra to get a larger backup size - they allow us a 40GB backup every 4 hours, and our world is 44GB - thus it won't let me do more frequent backups. We get a daily backup only.

- Minigame Island had some terraforming done to it (I did not do the terraforming, no worries about it looking bad)

Wednesday 10th July

- The Trade Quests for Simply Swords weapons were re-added. 

Thursday 11th July

- A lot of tickets were handled and closed

- Abandoned tickets were handled

- Donators were given horns/discs in the game

- Items were returned (ticket issues)

- Lore was recorded

Friday 12th July

- Karaoke event was held

Saturday 13th July

- Lava Jellyfish changing its size when being released from a bucket was fixed. 

- Three new nation quests were added

- All the "fun" Quests were given rewards. 

- Fairy hitbox was changed to match that of the Inchling

- A "Secret" Quest was added (some of you have already received some *weird* things from these quests

- The Sakura sapling was added to the Admin Shop

- Finally fixed it so that only donators are able to change their nickname colour in-game

- Fixed the tab playerlist being broken

- Made it so nicknames show up on the tab playerlist

- A minigame was added and "prettified"

Sunday 14th July

- The Barn Plunder nation quest was fixed

- A tunnel was added from the Nether portal at spawn to the shopping district

- New nation quests were added

- The exit from the Nether Spawn was made clearer

Other

Tickets

In the last seven days, we have had 62 open tickets. 5 of these are still open. Of these opened tickets, 23 of them were origin changes. 

Discord

In the last seven days, we have had a total of 6.24k messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 304.6 hours in VC. The three most active channels this week were Event Stage with 1.98k messages, General with 1.3k messages, and Juice Bar (<18) with 483 messages. 

The three most active chatters this week were Shewolf with 642 messages, @mikoplays with 498 messages, and Pimpek with 459 messages. 

The top three voice channels this week were Other Games with 80 hours, Event Stage with 55.27 hours and Minecraft VC with 53.05 hours. 

The three most active chatters were @MatorkBoela with 30.2 hours, Myself with 30.12 hours and @Lankaster with 25.55 hours. 

WolfQueen1896 · 3 months ago