WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes Week 26
Started by WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

Owner Trial Mod Member
Last Seen
17 Oct 2024
Topics

Hello and good [timezone] to you all!

This is the eleventh of these I have made, now. And I am kind of proud of myself for actually sticking to waking up and posting these at 7 am every Monday morning. Go me!

Not really got anything witty to say this morning, I haven't had the first sip of my mocha yet - speaking off *queue me getting up and grabbing the now finished kettle to make my mocha before coming back and writing this sentence out just so I can-* **Siiips**

... and now onto the part you lot are actually here for:

Changes

Monday 17th June

- We made a slight change to the Staff team, changing all current Admins to the new Developer role. 

- The witch Origin was taught how to better use its potions better in combat. Apparently, they didn't know you could throw potions - but that's all good, they can now! They have also been through Special Pet training and gain a small health boost when around black cats - I mean who doesn't feel better around a cute kitty? Due to this, (we all know cats are overpowered) we have also had to re-train the witches, we removed all their memories of enchanting tables and how to use them. We also may have experimented just a little bit and accidentally took a couple of hearts from them. They are fine, I promise - the kitties help make them feel better!

- The Arachnid Origin has had its taste buds fixed (through very ethical means, trust me) and now properly recognizes what is a carnivore-safe food and what is not. 

- Jingles' Hellhound origin was changed from Puppy Like to Blazeborn-like (it may have had its vocal cords ripped out and replaced with that of a Blaze. We promise Jingles is still okay - wherever he is right now)

- Origin Doc was updated with which changes 

- Simply swords configs were worked on by @solarizer0 and @MrJingles56

Tuesday 18th June

- @mochalit worked on a load of Donators emotes. 

- The Spawn and Nether Portals were properly linked - going through the nether portal at spawn takes players to nether spawn and vice versa

- The Shop Spreadsheet showing prices and who owns what shop was released to players. 

Wednesday 19th June

- Added a quest to swap the Icon of Blood and Icon of Evil for a random different Icon (If you don't know what the Icons are, don't worry, I didn't either. They are used to make special tridents.)

- The echofin fish was added to the Admin Shop. 

Thursday 20th June

- The seasons and weather bugs were tested in a single-player world. 

Friday 21st June

- No changes. Easy day off for staff apparently. 

Saturday 22nd June

- Emotes and Stickets channel was added to the discord to allow players to have their own emotes added. 

- Added some automated bot responses to the discord - mainly for "Is the server down?" and "Can I change my origin?" Kind of questions. 

- The first round of Simply Swords Unique Weapons adjustments were added to the server. 

- A podcast was held for players QandA

- A quest was made for players to turn in certain Simply Swords weapons which will be being added to the Item Obliterator next week. 

- Flan claims were changed from 10,000 max to 20,000 max, 

Sunday 23rd June

- The soft ban list was updated to remove Unique Weapons from it (except from Arcanethyst)

- The lichblade was updated and the heal was removed, absorption changed from 8 to 1. 

- Soulkeeper right click to heal was removed

- The cheese wheel was added to the admin shop

- An island was chosen for the Mini Games and 4 mini-games were built on it. 

Other

Tickets

In the last seven days, we have had 78 tickets opened. 23 of which are still open. Of these, 22 were Origin changes. 

Discord

In the last seven days, we had a total of 13.6k messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 202.9 hours in VCs. The three most active channels with week were @solarizer0 with 2.32k messages, myself with 1.93k messages and slayer with 1.13k messages (I was only overthrown by Sol due to the Podcast, where Sol typed and I used voice)

The three most active channels this week were General with 5.49k messages, MC Talk with 1.09k, and Staff Hell with 951 messages. 

The top three Voice Chatters this last week were @MatorkBoela with 29.77 hours, @ducyk with 26.67 hours and myself with 25.2 hours. The top three voice channels were Other Games 2 with 97.17 combined active time, Other Games with 33.33 and Juice Bar (<18) with 32.15 hours. 

WolfQueen1896 · 4 months ago