WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes Week 25
Started by WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

Owner Trial Mod Member
Last Seen
17 Oct 2024
Topics

Hello again.

It is 7am and I'm writing out one of these, I also just realized I messed up the weeks. I have posted two week 20s and that annoys me so much as the counts are off and now we are missing week 24 because this is week 25 and I can't label this one wrong and I already did this wrong 27 days ago and it's too late to fix my mistake and why did none of you inform me of this 😭

... I have no milk, and therefore can't have my mocha this morning. I blame that entire rant on that. Now back to business. 

Changes

Monday 10th June

- Some players were given permission to become shop owners. 

- Some ancient cities had their chests reworked so that everyone can share in the loot. 

- Nation Bonus points calculation was fixed with the help of Lankaster and Ducyk. 

- Lankaster sat and spent some time adding titles and descriptions to Mochas Champion quests. 

- Mocha went back and changed a couple of Lankaster's names and titles. 

- Lore was worked on. 

Tuesday 11th June

- Changes were made to the witch origin and has been put forward for staff to test. 

Wednesday 12th June

- Staff channels were sorted out. 

- A report was made to Simply Swords about metallurgy weapons not being fire-immune. - Apparently the magic of Mythic Weapons has not been transferred to the simpler weapons (I say it's because of the lack of mythicness to a metallurgium katana but...)

- A good bunch of tickets were handled. 

- An issue was made for Sophisticated Backpacks asking for a config to allow only a certain amount of upgrades to be allowed in a bag (There really shouldn't be any need to have 7 crafting tables within your backpack, thats just a little overkill)

Thursday 13th June

- Response was made to the Backpack ticket

Friday 14th June

- A lore event was filmed. 

- Announcement channel permissions were changed to give staff members the right to @ all of the people. (I realize that was selfish of me to hog the @ing all to myself and I would like to apologize for this obvious injustice I placed upon my staff team (this totally wasn't me accidentally messing up permissions or anything))

Saturday 15 June

- An announcement was posted about hosting two podcasts next weekend. ( https://discord.gg/afu7gGVr?event=1251445414209650739 and https://discord.gg/afu7gGVr?event=1251445529431380059 )

- The region's cactus, which no longer exists, was removed from Hellhound's power. (Jingles can no longer be traumatized by non-existing Cacti)

- The majistuarmory weapons (why epic knights weapons are named this will forever haunt me) were removed from Nether Dryads special weapon powers (Sorry, Dryads, no more fake made-up weapons allowed in your arsenal. Stick to those everyone else can also see and hold and touch)

- All music discs (except as I have since found out, like 2 or 3 from separate mods) have been added to become stackable. 

- The prickly pear from Ecologics has been added to the vegetarian meal list (I am so sorry to all your carnivores who must have gotten so sick eating a non-meat item. I apologize for any trauma this may have caused and offer you a burger as an apology (ignore the fact carnivores can't eat burgers, just accept the gift please, and thank you))

- A Quest was put up (it was supposed to be) to kill 1 wither and 1 warden to gain the ever-elusive Dragon Plushie. Unfortunately, due to a typo on my part, this quest was put up as kill 1 wither and 100 wardens. When I was made aware of this mistake, the people who had already completed this task suddenly got very offended so.... ummm sorry, Wardens. I think people are going to be hunting you to extinction soon. 

- The Bewitching Enchant was disabled. 

- A quest was put up to kill various endermen to gain the endermans tooth and corrupted pearl. 

- Crab Meat and Tropical Stew were both added to the Carnivore Diet plans, this is my true apology for the prickly pairs. 

- The quest to give in a lava fishing rod was refusing to accept the lava fishing rod. This should be fixed. 

- The Spire Trim (only obtainable from a dimension that does not exist) has been added to the Admin shop (do not question how we got an unobtainable item)

- A typo in lore tickets was fixed. 

- Some more people are being extorted and opening up shops to sell their wares. 

- Shop prices have been changed. Instead of 50 copper, 25 silver, and 5 gold depending on shop size, the shops now cost 2 silver per square meter. 

Sunday 16th June

- @grimtomic was given Trial Mod (please do give her a big welcome) 

- The revamped witch and Kitsune origins were tested. 

- A spreadsheet was created to display actual damage from weapons to see about managing OP things. 

Other

Tickets

In the last seven days, we have had 68 tickets opened. 21 of these are currently still open. (Hey look, we still have the same amount of open tickets as last week, despite closing sooo many of them. 14 of these tickets were origin change requests. 

Discord

In the last seven days, we have had a total of 5.95 messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 92.15 hours in VCs. The three most active channels this week were General with 1.04k messages, Staff Hell with 903 messages, and MC Talk with 645 messages. 

The top three chatters this week were myself wtih 949 messages, @solarizer0 with 602 messages and @slayer416 with 565 messages. 

WolfQueen1896 · 4 months ago · Last edited: 4 months ago