WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes week 23
Started by WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

Owner Trial Mod Member
Last Seen
17 Oct 2024
Topics

Good Timezone everyone!

We spent another week together! I know a lot of you are having an exam period right now, and I want to say that I am proud of each and every one of you. I hope you get the results you want/need, but even if you don't, as long as you try your best, I will still be proud of you. 

But, for now, onto this week's work log. 

Changes

Monday 3rd June

We had an off day this day. Nothing in our logs! (I didn't know the entire staff team could collectively have an off day!)

Tuesday 4th june

Back to work today it seems

- The origin Moltere had its scales hardened and had some fire resistance applied to them, they can now withstand fire without taking any damage. 

- The quest for Blackstone was being a little sneaky and asking for a Chipped variant, this quest was told of its wrongs and thus decided to ask for only vanilla Blackstone blocks (please do not make me add one with all modded variants, I would cry)

- A bug was reported with the Enderian Origin, this was tested by three staff members and none were able to re-create the bug. The Enderian knows when to behave it seems. 

- The base origins had snuck their way into the pack, making people see Avian, Arachnid, Elytrian, and Shulk doubles. These doubles were hidden away in a safe, happy place. 

- The configs for Backpacks had been reset somehow (I still have no idea how) this has been fixed. 

- Some new champion quests were worked on. 

- An area was located and built upon by @mochalit @MrJingles56 and @Lankaster for a lore video. 

- 5 Aincent cities had their stone chests seized and replaced with lootr chests. 

Wednesday 5th June

- A script was worked on for a lore video. 

- A script was worked on for important information. 

- A poll was set up for a karaoke night. 

- More lore things were worked on. 

- Donators got horns/discs in game. 

Thursday 6th June

- Special tridents were added to more chests (changed from 1/200000 to 10x)

- The Origin Siren had a little problem with PVP consent. Siren was brought backstage for a discussion about this and has had these three spells fixed. 

- The Origin Document was updated to reflect changes to the Siren and Shriekling Origins. 

- The Google Docs version of the softbanned items list was updated

- The Google Docs version of disabled items list was updated. 

Friday 7th June

- The enchant Bewitching was tested for bugs. 

- Origins were changed. 

- A new warp was added to the server = /warp tp NationHall, no longer do land allergic origins have to hold their breath and rush, no mistakes are allowed to the nation hall to input their coins and then yeet themselves out of the window to land in the ocean below before dying. I do apologize for any potential stress this may have caused some Octoterans. 

- A new section for Nations was designed by @MatorkBoela this was added to the server

- New Nations were added. 

A new Lore video was filmed and edited. 

Saturday 8th June

- New Nations were added

- More cities were cleared. 

- Champion Quests were added

- Peanut Butter trade quest was added as it was uncraftable. 

- Players lost items were returned. 

- Karaoke night was held

Sunday 9th June

- Lore Video was recorded, edited uploaded, and announced. 

The arcane bot broke, the arcane bot was fixed, arcane bot became creepily happy to meet everyone. 

Other

Tickets

In the last 7 days, we have had a whopping 81 tickets opened. 21 of these are still open. As with last week, we do apologize for any extended waits you have with your tickets, we have a lot to look through currently and are trying to get through them as fast as possible. 24 of these tickets were Origin Change requests. 

Discord

In the last 7 days, we have had a total of 13.6k messages sent. We have spent a combined total of 135.1 hours in VCs. The three most active channels this week were general with 4.06k messages sent, staff break room with 1.88k messages sent (I mean we need some time off too I suppose) and mc talk with 1.37k messages.

The top three chatters this week were myself (is anyone at all surprised?) with 1.99k messages, @solarizer0 with 1.47k messages and Slayer416 with 679 messages.  

WolfQueen1896 · 4 months ago · Last edited: 4 months ago