WolfQueen's Origins

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Updates and Changes Week 16
Started by WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

WolfQueen1896

Owner Trial Mod Member
Last Seen
17 Oct 2024
Topics

Hello All

I am planning on hopefully making these weekly updates so you all know what has been happening behind the scenes. Any Major or Minor changes. 

(Please do remember that we also have a Spreadsheet being kept up to date by @solarizer0 and @MrJingles56 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfMIqnt0kHUcBgnU0bByso81zBOXUOSXrIAV57sw7q8/edit?usp=sharing )

8th April

- The Origins from the Mod Origins mod changes were moved to a data pack by @Lankaster and so the Mob Origins Mod itself was replaced with a clean version without modifications to it. 

- The Forums were linked to the discord. 

9th April

- Shewolf Kill Quests were broken due to me making them Optional, this was fixed. 

- A /warp tp arenas warp was made. This will TP players into a room where there are buttons and explanations for any arenas that are on the server. This will allow for any players in the future to make their own arenas and have the TP added to this room. 

10th April

- Jingles fixed a spelling error I had made in the arenas area. 

- Bodies Balances Shrine were removed, allowing people to get their graves. 

11th April

- The default /home set allowed for players was set to 10 - the amount it was originally supposed to be but perms messed up and let people make 20. 

- A new player donated to the server and received their horns and discs in the game as well as their rank - and their head was added to the Donation heads at spawn. 

12th April

- Orders Lore Event was completed by myself and @solarizer0

- The lore document was updated by @MrJingles56 to add "Come Catastrophes or Wakes of Vultures" to the Timeline. 

- The Changelog was updated by @MrJingles56 

- Lore events were discussed between myself and Jingles.

- The Auto ban we have in the server which after three warnings would auto-ban the person for the number of warnings they have in hours (if you were on your 5th warning, you would be banned for 5 hours) was changed from hours to days. 

- Moderator Applications were checked over and replied to. 

- The forums were checked over. 

13th April

- No changes. 

14th April

- @Cirawynn went around and cleared bodies from Spawn, Overworld Arena, and the Shopping District. 

General

- During the last week, we have also hit over 800 Members in the discord which is a huge step considering we only just hit 700 last month. The server is still growing, new people are joining and (hopefully) making friends which is awesome to see. 

- We have closed 19 tickets this week, 11 of these being Origin Changes. 

Discord Activity

In the last 7 days, we have had a total of 6.22k messages sent and 151.77 hours spent in the Voice channels. The three top message contributors were myself with 930, Pimperknew with 593, and Slayer with 524 messages. 

WolfQueen1896 · 6 months ago · Last edited: 6 months ago